Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Layers Of Me



LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE

- Name: Kenda

- Eye Color: A Lovely Shade of Brown

- Hair Style/Color: Depends, either curly or straight/Jet Black courtesy of L’Oreal

- Height: 5’4”

- Clothing style: Casual Chic with a few trendy pieces

- Best physical feature: It’s a toss-up: boobs, legs, cheeks on my face.

LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE


- Your fears: Spiders, snakes, ending up alone.

- Your guilty pleasure: Spa Pedicures.

- Ambitions for the future: Writing, Travel, Getting to happy again & again.

LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS


- Your first thoughts waking up: Lately? I just went to sleep.

- What you think about most: A situation I can’t control or fix.

- What you think about before bed: If I will actually sleep tonight.

- You think your best quality is: My creative mind.

LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?


- Single or group dates: Single.

- To be loved or respected: Ideally, loved by someone who respects me.

- Beauty or brains: Beauty fades, dumb lasts forever therefore brains.

- Dogs or cats: Dogs.

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?


- Lie: More often to myself.

- Believe in yourself: I do, realistically.

- Believe in love: I do. I know it exists. I’ve had it twice for a moment.

- Want someone: Just one…all the time.

LAYER SIX: EVER?


- Been on stage: Yep. It’s thrilling.

- Done drugs: Yeah. I don’t get the hype in it.

- Changed who you were to fit in: Nope, I am me. Love me or leave me alone.

LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES


- Favorite color: Cerulean, lilac & canary.

- Favorite animal: Tiger.

- Favorite movie: “Annie”

- Favorite game: Scrabble and Spades.

LAYER EIGHT: AGE


- Day your next birthday will be: Saturday, December 14

- How old will you be: 34. And, I am already dreading it. *le sigh*

- Age you lost your virginity: 17 1/2

LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL


- Best personality: Intelligence, Witty, Funny, Common sense.

- Best eye color: Brown

- Best hair color: Black

- Best thing to do with a partner: Random convo’s, laughing, make love, travel.

LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE


- I love: myself. It’s the most important relationship I have.

- I feel: like there has to be a reason for this. I just haven’t figured it out yet.

- I hide: my emotions from the people I love the most.

- I miss: that special connection that I shared with someone. It’s an overwhelming feeling that never goes away, not even when I’m asleep.

- I wish: I knew how things were going to end up. I wish I had the answers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment