01) Happiness is at the end of my fingertips. All I have to do is grab it.
02) Laughter is always an option. It’s usually the best one. I’ve indulged in it often this year.
03) Once your heart has healed, the tears will fade away, the sun will shine and your smile will return.
04) The people that love you the most will always know you the best.
05) Spending time with loved ones is something that one should never take for granted.
06) I had the most fun this entire summer/fall. It’s the most fun I’ve had in years. I needed it.
07) I took a major break from writing. Mainly because I needed to. I had to. I was tired of writing about the same subject. I’ll get back to it in the new year.
08) Restored some relationships that needed mending. Mainly due to my self imposed hermit-like existence.
09) Embraced being vulnerable on so many levels. It’s been the most uncomfortable lesson ever but I needed to trust the process again. I’m so glad I did.
10) The most important lesson I learned this year is that my happiness matters and I still have the ability to love again. I’m more me than I have been since January 2013. I’m so happy about that. I cannot wait to see what new adventures await me in 2016.