Saturday, January 05, 2013

Rant: Really Woman?



I am never shocked by the stupidity of people in general. But sometimes, people can catch me off guard. Such was the case yesterday on Twitter. The series of tweets pictured above threw me for a loop. In what world does a man carrying his child's diaper bag make him less than a man? That has to be one of the stupidest things a person has ever tweeted. This woman defended these claims for hours. It's also imperative to state that this woman is single and childless as well as a conservative Republican. A quick scan of her time line shows many reasons for her current predicament.

But, back to the issue at hand, men & diaper bags. A man who loves and takes care of his child is a beautiful thing. There is nothing emasculating about a man carrying a diaper bag. How any sensible, thinking person comes to this conclusion is beyond my realm of comprehension. I don't know what delusion world this chick lives in but it is not the same one that I do. I could go on and on but I'm sure you all get it. Men,father your kids so they don't grow up this misinformed. People are dumb. The end. Oh, yeah someone complied the whole ordeal on Chirpstory. You guys can check it out here if you have the time. I'm sorry but some Conservative Republicans are dumb as hell. There is no other way to describe them. I'm still under the weather & writing this is taking so much out of me. There aren't enough cold meds in the world to make this ok. I have a fever. So, I'm done. Do better, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment