Sunday, July 01, 2012

A Twist on a Disney Classic

My favorite Disney movie is "Beauty & the Beast." It has been for years. So, imagine my surprise to receive the following video. Dancer/choreographer Todrick Hall has put his own spin on the opening song from the movie. He has set Belle up in the hood. And, her morning stroll into town is a tad bit different than any of us could remember. He calls his version "Beauty and the Beat." I LOVE it. It's just so ridiculously funny. Please get into this.



And, I am posting the original version as well. It's amazing what Todrick Hall did with this song. He completely flipped it. I laughed the whole time I was watching it. Belle's walk through her neighborhood is filled with a plethora of characters. The almost Hip-Hop spin Hall puts on this song makes the video come to life. Hope you guys enjoy it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment