Friday, July 06, 2012

Got Words?!?

Get Adobe Flash player

The above is my tag generated cloud. These are the words I use the most. I find this very telling. I never realized how much I used certain words. But, I love seeing my most commonly used words compiled in one place. It makes me more aware of what I say and how often I say it. It's no surprise that my name shows up a ridiculous amount of times. Or that the word "love" is used repeatedly. I am always talking about how much I love some things or someone. I actually love the word love and its foreign language counterparts, especially amor. I am definitely a logophile, which is a lover of words. I think all writers have to be. Words are my thing. But, it's also strange because I share so many of my words here. But,there are many more that I can't leave here. Words that aren't meant for public consumption. I have yet to figure out where those words go. They are the ones I write just for me. I guess that's my little writer secret. I need a place for those words to exist outside of my brain. I'm still searching for that one though. I also believe that I need to utilize other words more often as well. We will see. Happy Friday! “Like a worn out book I am the combination of all of my words.” - Tyler Knott Gregson

No comments:

Post a Comment