Friday, July 27, 2012

Places I Must Visit: Paris, France



Paris, France has been depicted as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It seems to be the destination spot of many people, myself included. I want to go there. From the national monuments to the local restaurants, everything about the city seems magical. It appears to be a city that you can't help but love. I love movies and books about Paris. It is so far removed from my daily life. I'm quite enthralled with Paris. I loved the last two episodes of "Sex & the City" for that reason alone. Paris is definitely top five on my list.



ParĂ­s is the city of love. I want to go there and be deeply in love. I want to walk around the city holding my Love's hand. I want to sit at the outdoor cafe's and sip cappuccinos and take in the sights. I want to explore every inch of the Lourve. Museums are so interesting to me. I want to sit in the grass next to him in front of the Eiffel Tower. I want to see the city all lit up at night. I want to drink French wine and get drunk I am this city. I want to eat rich French food. I want to have a variety of cheeses, breads & grapes for brunch. I want to speak French with the locals. I need to fully immerse myself into this city for days. This is why Paris is a place I have to visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment