Monday, July 23, 2012

Rant: I Think I'm...



Writing truly makes me happy. That said, I think I've reached a breaking point. Finding topics has become harder in the last month. I only like to wrote about issues that concern me and that I feel deeply about. I do not just write for the sake of blogging. I need to write. I've committed myself to blogging every day. So far, I've been able to accomplish this. It's the end of July and I haven't missed a day. I've even posted a few extra times this year. It has been truly hard work.

Some of my friends think that blogging is easy. It isn't. Some don't get why this is so important to me. It's me finally doing what my heart wants. All throughout school, writing has been my thing. I'm going to try to not fall off my writing goal. I cannot let myself down. I'm doing this for me. I have to write to better my craft. I'm writing myself into being a better writer. I guess this is just me putting myself on notice. I'm just ranting about feeling burnt out. I'll sleep on it and get through it. There will be more writing to come in this space. Don't mind me, I'm just in between thoughts.

“I hate writing, I love having written.” ― Dorothy Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment