Monday, July 09, 2012

July 9th is...



I do not know who comes up with this stuff. I have never ever heard of National No Bra Day. I personally think this is a holiday for the women who fall into the "itty bitty titty committee" which I haven't been a member of since I was 13. I could not in good faith go out on public braless. It would surely cause a scene. I just learned of this "holiday" via Facebook last night. I do not know any woman who's going to participate just because. The women who can go braless do it all the time. The rest of us save the braless moments for the house. I know I come out of mine as soon as I walk through the door. I hate bras. Hate them. They were designed just to torture women. Either way, today's the day we should go sans bra. Do it up! Happy July 9th, Ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment