Saturday, July 28, 2012

It's My 2nd (Blog) Birthday!!!



Two years!! Wow!! I am so excited about this. Today marks the second birthday of my blog. I have poured my heart and soul into my words here. It has not always been easy but it has always been worth it. I have posted over 600 blogs on various topics. All of them meant something to me. All of them made me feel something. This blog has helped me through a few rough patches in my life. It has been my salvation in a way. I can only imagine what I will write about next. I just know that I will do it here on my little piece of the world wide web. Writing has been my passion since I was in the 4th grade. Being able to create in such a way as this has given me happiness I cannot even describe.



Every day, so far, this year I have been able to stick to my daily blogging goal. Hell, there were even some days that I posted two blogs a day. This is a huge accomplishment for me. I think that personal blogs are much harder to maintain than entertainment/gossip blogs. I write about music, poetry, literature, politics, television amongst other things. Then, there is the overwhelming helping of my own life that I lay bare here. I am so appreciative for all of the people who have visited my blog, read my stories, and commented. You make this worthwhile for me. Knowing that someone, some where, is reading my words makes my soul happy. I will forever chase that feeling. So, happy birthday to me and my blog!! See you next year as we turn three!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary!!!!!! Thanks for giving us something real, always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And, you're welcome. I'm so glad you enjoy it.

      Delete