Monday, July 30, 2012

Rant: Dude, Shut Up!



After seeing this Jamie Rohrs character give interview after interview, I've come to one conclusion. He is a punk. Being in a dark theater and a maniac is shooting people may make one panic. I do not understand how a father could place his 4 month old baby boy on the floor. Or leave his then girlfriend and her 4 year old daughter in the theater. Or jump over a balcony and flee the theater. Or get in his car and leave the scene without his family. Why is he giving interviews and crying as if he's a hero?? He is scum. And, that proposal at the hospital seems suspect. His fiancee is a fool for accepting. If a man loves me then leaving me in harm's way would not be an option. I really want Rohrs to stop showing his face and talking. I cannot even wrap my mind around the fact that this woman accepted his proposal. Just sad all the way around. In my opinion, Rohrs is a coward. And, who wants to marry a coward? Not me!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm with you, I cannot even finish this... I'm confused. But I've also never been in that situation? I don't know. But what I do know is this man WILL need some counseling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been in that situation either. But, I was raised with the understanding that a man protects his family. That's his job in life. So, I can't comprehend a man leaving his in harm's way to die. I just can't.

      Delete