Friday, December 21, 2012

Get Into It: "Breaking Dawn Part 2"


FINALLY watched the last Twilight film "Breaking Dawn Part 2." To put it mildly, it was awesome. I kinda knew it would be after reading the last book. I blogged about it here. I did have high expectations for this film. They were all met and exceeded. It took me a while to actually go see this film. Life has a way of getting in the way of plans. I was also prolonging watching it because I hate for things to end. So, on my birthday, I took myself on a date to see it. I was excited!! And, for great reasons. I am not super into vampires or werewolves but I loved the plot of the books/movies. A good storyline goes a long way with a writer.


The movie was everything I expected it to be and more. I love when a film sticks very close to the book. "Breaking Dawn Part 2" did exactly that. Bella was well Bella. And I loved her the most in this film. I think I just tolerated her moodiness in the other films. I loved the little girl who played Renesmee. She was cute and so adorable. I loved how protective all of the Cullens were of the new family. I did not like that Charlie wasn't in the movie much. Jakob was even more handsome in this movie. Edward was the quintessential dad/husband. I loved the inclusion of other vampire families. It was really great to see the Cullens interact with other like them. I am still in awe of the Cullens' residence. This movie has the inclusion of Edward, Bella and Renesmee's new home. It was so cute and quaint. Bella's closet was a dream come true for me. The movie was just really huge. Everything about it seemed bigger and better than the film before. This series ended on a great note. I loved that there was even a twist in the movie that I did not see coming since it was not in the book. If you are a fan and you haven't seen it already, please do so. It's a really great film. I loved it. I am sad to see the series end though. I may have to read the entire series again. Get into it!


No comments:

Post a Comment