Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Jeer


Bah humbug indeed!! I am NOT in a Christmas mood. I have no holiday cheer at all. It is no where to be found inside of me. I can't shake the feeling. So, I've given up on it. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Christmas Day with my family. I'm hoping that being around them will re-energize me. I try my best to not let much get to me. There are sometimes that I fail. Like right now. I haven't been resting peacefully at all. I can't. My mind is in overdrive for hours at night. My head is heavy with a thousand and one thoughts and scenarios. None of them have been pretty. My heart is another story all together. I cannot even begin to attempt to put those thoughts into words. They wouldn't make any sense to any one but me. I feel helpless, on the verge of hopeless. Clearly a holiday spirit is not living within me right now. I have been over-analyzing, over-thinking every thing. The only reason I am still blogging right now is because of a promise I made to myself. I wanted to blog daily for a year. I am almost to my goal. I can't let anything stop me from getting to it. So, I will blog my way through my feelings. I will stick to my goal, by any means necessary. Here's hoping that your holidays are filled with more cheer than mine have been so far. Happy Holidays to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment