Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We Like To Party


This cake was a part of a Saturday surprise. I was lured to my Grandmother's house under the guise of a surprise party for her. That was only half true. It was also a surprise party for me as well. I was born 5 days before her birthday. She always said that I was her birthday gift. My sisters fooled me. It was a great surprise. It was a family party and I enjoyed every moment of it. I had the best time with my family. I haven't had a surprise party since I was a junior in high school. I haven't been myself lately. So, the party was a huge pick me up. My favorite cousin and her family came home for it. As well as my youngest sister.

My grandmother, whom we call Momma Lou, is 76 and she looks great. We both enjoyed our day. There was great company, great food, good drinks and of course, cake. All in abundance. Things were just awesome last Saturday. I smiled and laughed all day with them. They are all hilarious in their own way. It was just what I needed in a moment when I didn't even know I needed. The holidays haven't felt the same this year. But, the party put me in the best of moods. Hoping everyone enjoyed there holiday as much as I enjoyed my party! Loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment