Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Question Or Two


1. Are you young @ heart or an old soul? Early bird/night owl? °Old Soul, Night Owl°

2. How do you express your creativity? °Writing poetry, blogging°

3. Do you believe in luck? °A little bit°

4. When have you felt most alive? °Whenever I am playing with children°

5. What has been troubling you lately? °Lots. Most of it I cannot control but it troubles me still°

6. Do you want to be perfect? °Nah, but I do want to be better°

7. Would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains? °It depends: I'd prefer to leave near water or in the suburbs when/if I have kids°

8. Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title. °District 9°

9. What holiday do you most look forward to? °Christmas°

10. Do people change? If so, how do you keep a relationship together when both of you start to change? °Yes, we're all changing and growing. You either adapt or you leave.°

11. You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on? °Lately, MSNBC°

12. Do you practice what you preach? °I try my best too°

13. You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him. °He's one of my oldest, dearest friends. He's my brother from another mother. He can always make me laugh.°

14. Describe the last time you were very angry at someone. °It was a few weeks ago. Has to do with a family member & things that were said behind my back°

15. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be? °Today, I'd want to be somewhere far, far away like Fiji°

16. Are you hard-headed? °Absolutely°

17. Do you drink? Smoke? Do drugs? Why, or why not? °I drink, that's all. Because I want to.°

18. Describe your perfect day. °Waking up near a beach, breakfast picnic, day spent walking the beach, playing in the water. Watching the sun set and drinking champagne°

19. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid? °The library. It's still one of my favorite places°

20. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate? °Always°

21. What was the last song that was stuck in your head? °Tamar Braxton's "Love & War"°

22. Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to? °Yep x 2°

23. What is something you want to change about your current situation? °My location & life style in general°

24. Do you know what makes you happy? °I'm not so sure any more. Maybe I need a new source of happiness°

25. Predict what your life will look like a year from now. °It has to be better, greater than it is today°

26. What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning? °My intuition°

27. Tell me about the last book you read. °"The Dreamgiver" was about following your heart to getting to your dreams°

28. You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job? °Yes°

29. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind? °Well, December sticks out so far. But none of the reasons are good though°

30. Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended. °"That 70's Show"°

31. What is the best TV theme song ever? °Moesha or Living Single or Fresh PRince°

32. What’s your “quirkiest” habit? °I have to have the closed captions on the tv...whether it's muted or not°

33. Give me the story of your life in six words. °It has to get better right?°

No comments:

Post a Comment