Thursday, December 06, 2012

Places I Must Visit: Toronto, Canada


Toronto is gorgeous in pictures. I want to see it for myself. I think the city would be a great tourist spot. I have a thing about zoo's and Toronto is known for theirs. The Skydome is simply a site to see. I want to go there. The city is famous for its Harbourfront. It is known for its art galleries, shops, craft boutique restaurants, theaters and hotels. I would definitely want to stay at a hotel in this area. I would want to go in the winter because I am fascinated by snow. Being from the south, it is something that I am not used to. I would have to visit the Toronto islands as well. I did not know that these existed until I was researching the city. Toronto's "Wonderland" is known for its rides, roller coasters and water park. This would be a great family outing as well. Toronto seems to be a city that has a lot to offer. I want to explore it. That is why this city is on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment