Saturday, December 22, 2012

So....


...the world didn't actually end yesterday. We're all still here, right? I do not know why so many jumped onto this blatant conspiracy theory. So, the Mayan calendar ended on 12/21/12. So what? Maybe the Mayans died before finishing it. Seriously folks, how many times will man try to predict the end of the world before people learn? This is at least the 4th time in the last dozen years that the world was supposed to end. It's like folks have nothing better to do than speculate about things. My foundation was set in the church as a little girl. There are some passages from the Bible that I know without any thought. I know that God's word says that no man will no the date or time when the Rapture will occur. I don't know about you guys but standing on God's word sounds like a great idea. So, we're all still here. Living, loving and looking forward to another year. I am thankful to God for the gift of life every day that I wake up. That means the world to me.

"I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place. Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows" - Matthew 24:34 - 36


No comments:

Post a Comment