Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh Halloween!!


Halloween is not my favorite holiday. But, I have learned to appreciate it differently as an adult who has kids in her life. My nieces and nephews LOVE Halloween. They love getting costumes, the trick or treating and the face painting that happens at the parties. I love seeing them so excited about any and everything. So, Halloween is special to me because of them. They love it. That makes me smile about it.



As far as myself, I can take it or leave it. I haven't been into it since at least high school. I think I've finally accepted that I will never feel the same about Halloween. Maybe I should get into the wearing of costumes as an adult. Maybe then I'd feel differently. Wonder if any of my friends are having a Halloween party this year. I usually avoid them. I must stop being so anti-social. I am more than ok with the way I feel about Halloween now. Happy Halloween people!! Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment