Friday, October 12, 2012

The Vice Presidential Debate Review

This was what I can wanted to see and hear. Vice President Joe Biden hit this debate out of the park. He was clear, concise, accurate and truthful. He replied with numbers and facts. He was in fighting form. Where President Obama was too nice, Biden was hard nosed. He did not give Ryan a pass on anything. I loved that. The moderator, Martha Raddatz, was awesome. She had control from the beginning. She set the tone and flow of the debate. She asked pertinent questions and her follow-ups were on point.


Paul Ryan was cool, cooler than I thought he would be. He wasn't noticeably rattled by Biden. He presented his answers in a calm way. I'm not sure how much factual he was. He kept drinking from his glass of 'water.' He tried to humanize Romney but failed. I will say that I'm not a fan of interrupting people while they speak or talking over them. Biden did that too much for my liking. Many will say that Biden smiled and laughed too much. That didn't bother me. I believed Biden. That matters to me. So, in my opinion, Biden won this debate. Hands down. I'm psyched for next week's town hall meeting debate between the President & Willard Mitt Romney. It's go time. Obama/Biden 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment