Sunday, October 14, 2012

Adventures in Cooking: Enchiladas


It's that time again. Cooking is a way for me to relax. I love Mexican food. I mean real Mexican food. Sometimes I get in the mood for something besides fast Mexican food. The other night, I wanted enchiladas. It's a dish that I've made many times before. The recipe is simple. I altered it some to fit my particular needs. I used 1 pound of ground turkey, eliminated sour cream because I don't eat it, only used a small amount of diced onions and garlic. It didn't take long to make nor did it take long to bake. And, it came out as great as to be expected.



I remembered to take a few pictures this time while cooking. I loved the way the enchiladas came out. they were cheesy and gooey and good. Awesomeness on a plate. I love to whip together a meal in no time. That works for me. And, this meal lasts a few days for me. It became dinner and lunch a few days over. I also made a cake from scratch this week as well. It was not as successful as this meal. I will not be deterred. I will try again and soon. The Domesticated Diva will be back in the kitchen asaptually! Keep cooking!!







No comments:

Post a Comment