Monday, October 29, 2012

My Favorite Time of The Year


I LOVE the fall. The air is cooler and crispier. I am uber jealous of people who live in places where there is an actual fall. Where the leaves turn vibrant shades of orange, red and yellow before they fall to the ground. Where the temperature truly drops a few degrees lower. Especially after living through a hot as Hades summer, Fall is a welcomed change. I look forward to it every year. I wait for that first fall like day. That cool, light breeze. The air smells differently in the fall, feel differently. There is just something about that change. I have been like this since I was a teen.

There is just something about this time of year. The smell of hot cocoa, the warmth of the heater. Scarves, coats and boots are staples. I love to dress for the coolness. It doesn't get too cold here by truly cold standards. But, it's always cold enough for me. I have a ridiculous amount of tights, gloves and scarves. They are usually affordable and available every where. I always buy them. It inspires me to write. Inspires me to dream a little bit more. The Fall just has that affect on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment