Monday, October 08, 2012

Places I Must Visit: Napa Valley, California


California is a place I love. I lived in Southern California for about a year. It was lovely. I frequented San Diego and Los Angelos often. Loved both for totally different reasons. I am sad that I was never able to get to northern Cali. I would love to visit San Francisco and Napa Valley. Napa seems like such a touch of heaven for a wine lover such as myself. The appeal of touring a vineyard is what Napa is all about. The city, from what I have seen in pictures, is gorgeous. I want to go on the hay rides through the vineyards and experience the wine tastings. This would be a perfect vacation for me. It would be a great girls trip or sweetheart trip for any one.


Tamera Mowry-Housley, of "Sister, Sister" & "Tia & Tamera" fame, had a bachelorette party at a vineyard on her reality show. A vineyard party was also featured on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" this season. Both parties seemed like so much fun. I would even be open to the stomping of the grapes to make my own wine. It's an experience I wouldn't want to pass up when I make it there. There are loads of bed & breakfast spots in Napa. It would be the perfect place for a get away. The restaurants there are renowned. This is why Napa has made my list of "Places I must visit."



No comments:

Post a Comment