1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Looking them in the eyes when they are telling me how they feel.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? I was angry because my SIL is a complete and total dumb ass. I'm not angry anymore, however, she is still in fact a dumb ass.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? I call HIM & tell him how much I love him. And, for him to not grieve too much for me.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I tell the ones closest to me. I enjoy time with them all doing various silly things. I would be afraid at first. Then I would pray and give it to God. Whatever's meant to be, will be.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love
and Trust. Love. Because with love comes trust. None of us could exist without love I don't think.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? I go to work. My job has to do with my well being. I need money to live. I'd feel extremely bad. but, self-preservation is a must.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? They are the same person. So, yes.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I would tell him that I understand his feelings and I am flattered. But, I am in love with the only man for me. Furthermore, our friendship means to much to jeopardize it with either of us being in love with the other.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? I would. Because Mr. Williams was important to me. I think his family would love to have him back for at least an hour. If only to get to say goodbye.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Totally. Fiercely loyal.
11. Does love = sex? No, you can have one without the other. But, the real question is why would you want to?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? I don't know if I'm that selfless. In this economy willingly giving up a job is not the move.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? It's been a few weeks. It was one of my siblings. It's private though.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? I love them.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? Listening to music. Because I live for it.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? Multiple times today. He is my Love.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? Drinking too much wine a few weekends ago when I was out with old friends. Because the hangover was the pits.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
My brother because he owns a gun.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
I don't know how to do give CPR o_O
20.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? My grandmother would want me to chose the newborn so that he/she deserves to have a life. I would follow her wishes.
21. Are you old fashioned? In many ways, I am. I didn't realize this until I hit 30 though.
22. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Today. Being nice never hurt anyone.
23.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? I do not like this question. But, true love with the broken heart.
24.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? I would wish that I could have one last conversation with either my Dad or my Uncle Larry.