Thursday, May 17, 2012

May is...



Did you guys know that May is National Masturbation Month? I swear I had no idea. I do not know who comes up with this stuff but I find this one particularly interesting. I believe that there is nothing wrong with masturbation. In all honesty, I think that people, especially, women, need to know what works for their bodies first. If you know what works for you, then you can tell your partner how to get you there. There used to be a shroud of embarrassment that went along with touching yourself. The truth of the matter is there is no shame in knowing your body. It's yours. As a woman, you have to be comfortable enough within yourself to get yourself THERE! And, a man has to know what works for you to get you there as well.



So, in honor of this month, I found a few pictures as well as song that are an ode to the month. I know some believe that this topic is sort of taboo. I say its a part of life, whether we acknowledge it or not. I remember the first time I heard that masturbation was wrong. I wasn't old enough to really know what it was or why it was wrong. But, the reality is, kids talk and they hear things when people think they aren't listening. Learning about my body has been quite an experience. It was a a curious start and a very comfortable finish. I know my body, what I like and what I love. And, that can never be viewed as a bad thing. I think every one should get to know themselves intimately.



It's a subject that has lost its taboo in my mind as I got older. It came with the territory of learning myself and my sexuality. Oh and this next picture is just for your info. Pay attention :) So, hey touch yourself or allow someone to watch you touch yourself. Either way, enjoy the month of May. It's been a long time coming. Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment