Sunday, May 20, 2012

May I Be Random For A Moment?



° ^^^^ Total #GPOY! It describes me infinitely.

° I'm a new auntie again...for the 8th time. This feeling may never get old. Now, its 4 nieces and 4 nephews for me. They range from almost 3 weeks to 7 years old. In the pic below, they are Phillip & Phallyn, Kole, (middle row) Makylah, Kloé, & Karmen (Bottom row) Kendrick Jr & Kameran.



° Being stress-free for the last couple of weeks has been great.

° The Republicans are all assholes. I'm sorry, there is no other way to describe them. I cannot wait to cast my vote for President Obama in November.

° The state of Florida has to be the dumbest state with the most ridiculous laws. Living there could never be an option.

° And, furthermore, I think they are just setting the stage for Zimmerman to walk on a murder charge. I'm preparing myself for that.

° The finales of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal were the business. Like for real. I laughed, I cried, I was shocked and I want more please.

° I'm not digging the lineup for the Essence Music Fest this year so far. I hope they add more folks.

° My baby says I have a girl crush on Rihanna. I think he may be a bit right lol.

° I feel good because I blogged for two weeks straight beforehand. That is always a great thing. And, something I haven't done before so yay me!!

° I've had some pretty amazing conversations lately. They've motivated me in a way that I can't explain. I needed to have them. I'm sure no one knows how much their words have affected me.

° Music has been good to me in the last few weeks as well. SWV, Monica, Melanie Fiona, Meek Mill have all put out good projects. I love them all for totally different reasons.

° I've been back on my reading. In the last few weeks, I've read about 8 books. Some really good (The Hunger Games trilogy), some really bad (Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy) and some that helped me. Reading really makes me happy.

° I am not my hair. But in actuality, I am. This transitioning is a trying and humbling experience. Cutting it all off is looking more and more like the move. Praying for more patience in the situation.

° Did I mention that cramps are the work of Lucifer? No? Well, they are. And, I felt like the world should know :(

° I am completely comfortable in my randomness. I think its a very unique and specific part of my personality. It's also true that I can't stop thinking. It takes so much for me to shut off my brain. I'm used to it now. Creative genius, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment