Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Will Wear Pink Until There's A Cure!



"I wear PINK for both of my Grandmother's who are survivors." These pictures are catchy and funny. But, the cause they stand for is serious. It is a cause dear to me. I just wish someone could find a cure for it. Cancer is a horrible disease. Women are dying too young and too frequently from breast cancer. We all need to do what we can to help aid in the cure. We are heading towards the end of Breast cancer Awareness month. So I just wanted to reiterate how important the cause and the cure are to all of us. I wear PINK for all the women who have survived and all those who have perished. I will continue to wear pink until there is a cure. You should too!! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We all need to be more aware of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment