Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Get Into It: Gotta Glam

Twitter has the power to connect people. I randomly clicked a link someone I follow posted. It led me to the Twitter profile of Gotta Glam. Gotta Glam is a cosmetics company. From the first picture, I was hooked. The earrings had my complete attention.



From the Twitter account, I found the company's website. They offer earrings, rings, and necklaces. All very different and unique. I liked a lot of pieces at first glance. I tweeted to the owner about how excited I was to place an order. She tweeted back and offered me a discount code. However, I had already ordered my Zeralyn's. They are gold hoops with gold and silver circular pieces on them. She was nice and professional. I received my package in 3 days. That definitely made me happy as well. The earrings are great quality and weight. They looked and felt great. I received many compliments on them.



I kept my eye on the website because I knew I wanted more. Between my first and second order, the owner and I tweeted fairly frequently. I ended up placing a special order for two pairs of earrings. They were the black Toni's and silver Calen's. The black Toni's are black hoops with black sparkly balls attached too them. The Calen's are silver dangling earrings. It was handled quickly. And I was also given a discount. Again, my order arrived very quickly. Both pairs are cute enough to be dressed up or down. That versatility works well for me. I like to have options.



I love great customer service. It makes me happy. It makes me want to spend money with that company again. Gotta Glam is on that list. I will most certainly place more orders in the future. I will continue to give out the web address of Gotta Glam to all who inquire about my earrings. So do yourself a favor and check it out. Get Into It: Gotta Glam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment