Sunday, October 23, 2011

Randomly: Early Sunday Morning Ramblings


It's almost 7am. I've been wide awake since 5:01am. I have no clue as to why. And, furthermore, I'm not even sleepy anymore. Last night, I blogged about pole dancing and how piqued my curiosity has been with the latest phenomenon. Those youtube videos that I watched really resparked that flame in me. I realized I want to be able to do that. I wanna conquer the pole for myself. The added bonus is that I would be able to share my new found talent with my Love. That is a great motivational tactic. I will succeed.

I love my family. I realized just how much on Friday. There were a bunch of phone calls and texts as we all banded together for a common cause. My sisters and cousins are beyond awesome. I just love knowing that we will always have each other's backs in any situation. We're more than family, we're friends. That is not something that's required but it's great that it happened. These women are a huge part of me and vice versa.

I am a true musichead. I blame my Father for that. It's the gift and the curse. I cannot wait for the release of some big Hip Hop artists to drop this Fall/Winter. Drake's "Take Care" drops in November 15th, Wale's "Ambition" drops November 1st, and Young Jeezy's "TM 103: Hustlaz Ambition" drops December 20th. I'm so excited to hear all off them. I do not purchase a whole lot of Hip Hop because most of it is cap. But, there are certain artists that I will always support. These 3 guys fall into that small group. Good music resonates with me.

The sun isn't even up yet. And, my mind is going in a thousand different directions. I do not know why I'm up so early. I think I'm just missing HIM. He's still asleep and I can't seem to wake him. So, I just decided to blog about some of these thoughts.

I've read some really great poetry over the last few days. It has inspired me. I absolutely love when that happens. That's the point of great poetry for me. It's motivation for me to do better, for me to create more poetry. I always need that. I live to write that one piece that someone feels deep in their heart. Poetry has always shared the title of my first love. I want to be able to pass this gift down to my future kids. It's apart of my legacy. My words are how I want to be remembered.

Ok, I think I've rambled enough. Hope you guys have a great Sunday. Go out and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment