Saturday, October 08, 2011

Moment of Music

Today I heard some great music. All of the songs made me smile. A song by Justin Timberlake has popped up on the net today. I am a big fan of his. This kinda gives me hope that he will give us a new CD soon. I miss his voice something terrible. Just a few songs that I am currently feeling. New music makes me so incredibly happy. Wanted to share them with you guys! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Justin Timberlake "Words I Say"



Tristan Wilds "Fall 4 Her"



J. Cole ft. Missy Elliott "Nobody's Perfect"



Beyonce' "Countdown"



Melanie Fiona "4 AM"



Jay-Z & Kanye West "Gotta Have It"



Wale ft. Miguel "Lotus Flower Bomb"



Wale ft. Rick Ross "Tats On My Arm"



Drake "Headlines"



Estelle "Thank You"



Trey Songz "Top Of The World"



Monica "Until Its Gone"


No comments:

Post a Comment