Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween, people! I am not a huge fan of this holiday. I do not mind the candy or the kids dressing up in costumes, or even the trick-or-treating. I think all of that is cute and fine. I do not like the scary, dark mood of the day. I am not a fan of scary movies or being scared in general. Haunted houses freak me out. People jumping out of the darkness to scream or grab me is not my idea of a good time. I get why some love it. I haven't been to a haunted house in years for that reason alone. I love to see my nieces and nephews in their costumes. And, I always scream when they attempt to scare me. It's cute because they are kids. Halloween is the most fun to me when you are a kid. Halloween costume parties are great for adults. Now that's my idea of fun. Happy Halloween, folks!


2 comments:

  1. My thoughts to a tee! I HATE being scared but I LOVE dressing up! Hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey BB! Halloween is always a toss up for me. This year was just fine. Saw your Creulla Deville costume, it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete