Monday, October 03, 2011

Butterfly = Happiness



Happiness is a simple concept. Humans tend to mess it up. I saw this quote and it struck a chord in me. Sometimes we complicate things, life, love and everything in between. Maybe happiness isn't to be chased. In the pursuit of happiness, we tend to miss out on life. It is what's happening while we chase this idea of happiness. That's the message I got from this quote. I love the idea that happiness can be as close as a butterfly. I stop chasing the idea of it and started living my life. Happiness found me in so many unexpected ways. I've smiled more in the last few years. I've laughed so much more. My happiness shines from within. What more could I ask for? Take time to stop and smell the tulips (I don't like roses lol). Simple but true! Heed the message, people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment