Friday, October 21, 2011

Create Something Beautiful



I LOVED this the minute I saw it. To create means "to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes or to evolve from one's own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention." It is what i do every day I write, blog, and whenever I let poetry spill out of me. I am a creative being. I do not know how to be or do anything else. It is the talent that I was born with. I also happen to love the word "create." It is such a small but beautiful word. It's meaning is so much bigger than the diminutive of its actually spelling. Whenever you can, you should create. It's a wonderful feeling to be a creative being. To know that whatever it is, came from you, your mind, and your hands. How wonderful is that? So, do like the picture says and create something beautiful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment