Thursday, August 01, 2013

#31WriteNow: The (Re)Introduction



Hi, readers, new and old. Allow me to re-introduce myself! I'm Kenda. A 33 year old Louisiana born and raised woman. I love music and literature equally. They are my two favorite things ever. I could possibly exist in a world of only good music and great books. I'm my Mommie's only daughter, big sister to 5 wonderful sinlings, Teedy to 8.5 wonderful little kids, Nanna to 3 great kids, cousin to a bunch, and friend to a few. I'm a politics fanatic. I blog about everything. I am so random. I am in an intense love affair with words. They are my thing. I dig social media. You can find me on Twitter, Tumblr, and IG. I'm @katchkenda on each. Writing has been my heart's desire since at least the 4th grade. It's the one thing I feel the most like myself doing. My blog is just about navigating my life. Basically this is who I am. Get to know this blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment