Wednesday, July 31, 2013

#31WriteNow Challenge


I was planning on breaking for a while. I had my hiatus blog all wrote up and scheduled. Then , I saw Luvvie's post on FB and Twitter this morning. And, just like that, I got pulled back in. I haven't consistently blogged this year. I think there have only been 2 months that I blogged daily. I'm disappointed with myself about that. Especially because I did such a great job of it last year. No worries, I am committed to this blogging challenge. There are rules. I have to post every day. I can determine the topic and length. And, if I post a link, I have to use the #31WriteNow hashtag. Simple. I do not want to blog about anything that I've already said this year, especially about one major subject. This will help. So, here I go again. Ironically, I did a similar challenge last August. I loved it. Fingers crossed for the same outcome!!! now, let me get to it #31WriteNow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment