Friday, January 20, 2012

Blogging Is...


Blogging is a great outlet. Being that this is a personal blog, I fight one major battle daily. How much is too much? Where do I draw the line? I walk the fine line of when not to over share. This is my place to discuss my feelings on the world, music, books, life, love, relationships and family. I've touched on a lot of these issues. Sometimes I write things that I feel are too personal to share in this space. I love the freedom that blogging allows me in my writing. I can vent or rant or praise anything here. It's what makes me happy.

I would never want to write something that I wasn't proud of here. I have posted about topics that have been difficult for me. But I felt that I needed to tackle them here. I try to not write about my family in detail because they did not ask for their lives to be put on display. The same goes for my Love and my friends. I wrote an awesome blog that I feel is too centered on one person in my life. I realize that I have to protect certain parts of my life in this space. I think that comes with the territory though. I just felt the need to discuss this. I wonder if other bloggers/writers struggle with this fine line as well. I love my blog. It's been a labor of love for almost 2 years now. I will continue to write what's on my heart and mind. That will never change. I have to write what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment