Monday, January 02, 2012

Get Into It: My Fair Sweets




The power of social media sites is real. I've been introduced to plenty of new small businesses via Twitter. (By the way FOLLOW ME!) There are an array of business from jewelry, pastries and clothing. The newest business that I can personally cosign is My Fair Sweets. I kept seeing tweets about the company and its owner, Kandace. I am always hesitant of online ventures. I have, thankfully, never had a bad experience though. Food is a whole 'nother story. I was weary but very intrigued. So I decided to check out her website. What a great decision that was! Followed by the even better one of ordering from the site.



The website setup is very cute and pink. It's all gourmet desserts. My Fair Sweets specializes in cupcakes in a jar, cheesecakes in a jar, dipped apples, Twisted Kisses (pretzels and chocolate). I love chocolate so I was in heaven. I ordered the Chocolatier (chocolate cupcake with buttercream frosting in a jar) and a sample pack of Twisted Kisses. This is where Kandace's excellent customer service comes into play. I received an email from her that told me my goodies had shipped and the expected delivery date. I received them on that date. I also received an email that morning from Kandace inquiring about my package and my satisfaction. We emailed a few times back and forth. I was just impressed with her professionalism and overall sunny nature. She has a repeat customer here. She even did something totally unexpected but totally appreciated.



Now, let me discuss the actual product. Everything was amazing. I am a huge fan of Twisted Kisses. I mean with pretzels and chocolate, how can you go wrong? They were so good. I didn't want to stop eating them. I didn't eat the cupcake for a few days. It was still moist and sweet and good. The smell of the cupcake was intoxicating. I have never ordered food from folks on Twitter. I don't know what made me try My Fair Sweets. but I'm so glad I did. Just about the best cupcake I've ever had. The fact that it was still moist days after being received is beyond a good look. That alone is worth it.



Customer service and a great product are always an incredible way to get and keep consumers happy. Kandace and her "My Fair Sweets" has this in the bag. I can honestly say I'm truly addicted to the Twisted Kisses. I need some more in my life asap. I was so happy with my experience I posted on her Facebook page, tweeted about it and now I'm blogging about it. I've been telling my people about it as well. Take some time to check out My Fair Sweets. From products to service this company has you covered. Great affordable sweets for you alone or to share. What could be better? Get Into It!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. You are greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous18 June, 2012

      Yes, the twisted kiises are my favorite! U ROCK Kandace. Congrats and Good Luck!
      Kasi

      Delete
  2. You are so welcome! Congrats on finding a location for your business. I wish you continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! I may order something for Mr. Baby for V-day or just because - he has a sweet tooth for real! The sweets look delicious and the packaging is soooO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MC - You won't be disappointed. Everything is good. Not only that but the owner, Kandace, is great when it comes to customer service. He will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My order has been placed! It's so crazy to be ordering food to Seattle all the way from Atlanta! I'AM EXCITED! I shipped it to Mr. Baby's name (oh snap - I should have wrote Mr. Baby instead of his real name. I may call down there. That would be toooO cute for him to get a package of sweets addressed to "Mr. Baby!" Hmmm.) I hope I am not home when it arrives so he sees it first! Thanks for the rec. Kenda! I'm sure I'll thank you again if it's as tasty as you say!

    ReplyDelete