Saturday, January 28, 2012

A 2012 Questionnaire

1. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship. *Cheating & Abuse*
2. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?*G*
3. When was the last time you snuck out? *It's been a really long time since I had to*
4. Have you ever smoked? *Yep*
5. Do you dream in black and white or color? *Both*
6. Have you ever been in love? *Yes*
7. Do you drink ginger ale when you are sick? *No, only when I fly*
8. Name one career you would never consider and explain why. *Cop. I just don't have the stomach for it and guns scare me*
9. What is your favorite film? *It's a tie between Annie/Grease/love jones/My Best Friend's Wedding*
10. Which family member are you closest to and why? *Ty. She's my cousin, best friend, oldest friend, and we've been through everything together*
11. Describe your most significant first impression. *I was weary of a certain guy because of something silly. It just goes to show that you can never judge a book by its cover or a person by a screen name*
12. Describe your ex in five words. *Decent guy for someone else*
13. What, if any, medical issues run in your family? *Breast Cancer*
14. When was the last wedding you went to? *The Butler wedding 7/17/2010*
15. If you got to choose how you’d die, how would you want to go? *In my sleep and without any pain*
16. Do you wish on wishbones? *I've never done this but I should*
17. Are you a jealous person? *Nope*
18. What is the current taste in your mouth? *Earl grey tea*
19. When was the last time you smoked, if ever? *It's been years...at least 10*
20. Do you get distracted easily? *Sometimes*
21. What was the last thing to upset you? *Some parts in "Red Tails"*
22. Do you ever wear ties? *Not normally but I have before*
23. What is the closest yellow object to you? *My panties*
24. If your significant other ever hit you, how would you react? *Violently. I believe if you hit me, then I will hit you and (especially if its a man) I will call the police*
25. What are you craving right now? *HIM*
26. Tell one random fact about the last person you spoke with. *He has this way of making my voice get really light and soft*
27.Do you prefer movies at home or in a theater? *At home so I can be as comfortable in my various stages of undress*
28. What is one reason why someone should not fall in love with you? *I'm already deeply in love so my heart isn't available*
29. Do you have any addictions? *Music, polish, the color grey and my Love*.
30. Is your most significant relationship over? *Of course not, I'm just getting deep into it*
31. When are you at your happiest? Saddest? *When I'm talking to HIM. Late at night/early in the morning when I'm in a super sappy mood*
32. Would you ever want to be a cop? *Not even if my life depended on it*
33. What are you most self-conscious about? *My tummy*
34. Is the human race predictable? *Mostly, yes. But sometimes I am surprised*
35. Explain your spiritual beliefs.*I believe in God, Jesus and religion. I have less faith in preachers and mega churches*
36. How did you get your last bruise? *Hit my leg on coffee table*
37. Do you have competition for the person you like? *Negative*
38. Where were you yesterday at 7:00 p.m.? *Home talking to my Love*
39. Your exact thought right now? *Almost done with this*
40. The first word you think of after reading this. *Oranges*

No comments:

Post a Comment