Friday, November 11, 2011

Today Is...




Today is November 11th, 2011. Numerically, it is 11/11/11. Ever since I was a kid, the time 11:11 has always symbolized something magical. I would always make a wish at this time. I do not know where this came from. I cannot remember who told me this. But,it has always stuck with me. There are many people who believe that today's date is lucky. At 11:11:11 on 11/11/11 it will be the perfect palindrome date and the only double-figure palindromic date. Also 11/11/11 won't return again for another 100 years. I like the repentance of the number 11. I don't fully believe that something great or not so great will happen. I will keep my eyes open though. And, just for the sake of continuity I am posting this at 11:11 am on 11/11/11. How's that for a magical number? What do you guys think? Is it a special date? Or just a fact of life? Tell me about.

No comments:

Post a Comment