Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful!

* For life. I woke up today. That is a gift in itself. Thank God.

* For family. Good, bad, or indifferent, they hold me down. They have my back. They praise me when I'm right. They tell me when I'm dead wrong. And, they love me unconditionally.

* For friends. These are the people who choose to love me. They laugh with me. They call me on my bs. They clown me whenever they feel that need to. They listen when I just need to talk. And I love them for this.

* For my Heart. I thought that there was a part of me that wasn't lovable. I convinced myself that it wasn't a viable option anymore. And then, I was proven wrong. Dead wrong. The ability to love and be loved is a gift that I cherish.

* For my Love. Finding him was like finding another part of me. I didn't know what I was looking for until I met him. We just click. It's still amazing to me.

* For Health. I think I take it for granted. But I'm so thankful for it.

* For Growth. Lord knows I've done a lot of that. And, I still have much further to go.

* For my Gift. This blog helps me use my gift. Writing is my thing. I'm so grateful for this outlet.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment