Monday, November 07, 2011

Knowledge

"Sagittarius women are eternal students, they never stop learning and love to share their experiences."

I saw this on twitter and it struck me. It epitomizes who I am. I love learning. I have since I was a kid. Possessing knowledge is powerful. I was the little girl who craved going to school. The one who even when sick had to go to school. My attendance record was damn near stellar. I was amazed by the vast sea of things I could learn. Learning was my addiction. It was the thing that made me instantly happy. It still is.

I'm not 100% into astrology. But I do know enough about my sign to know that I'm truly a Sag. My thirst for knowledge is never ending. I like researching a subject I don't know much about and filling in the blanks. I also happen to love sharing the knowledge with any one who asks. To me, learning has always been about taking me away from the neighborhood I grew up in. I had the world at my fingertips right in any and every book I picked up. I am intelligent self taught on many subjects. I pride myself on that. Knowledge is the key that unlocks the world. I plan to keep learning until I am physically incapable of not doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment