Saturday, November 19, 2011

Questionnaire Time


1. If you could pick your own name, what would it be? *I am partial to the name Kiley and Alike'.*

2. What was your most embarrassing moment? *Oh wow. There was the time I fell out of a moving car in the 8th grade. I think that rates on the list lol.*

3. What last made you laugh? *My nephew Kam told me that since today was his 6th birthday that he was a man. I def lol @ that.*

4. What word do you use the most? *There are so many. I think clearly, exactly, and baby are high on my usage list.*

5. What is your least favorite word? *Can't*

6. Do you regret anything? *A few things.*

7. Do you have any phobias? *I hate snakes and spiders and not too fond of heights.*

8. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? *Yes and would recommend it to anyone else.*

9. Are looks important in a relationship? *Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's cute to me may not be for you. So as long as I'm attracted, that's all that matters.*

10. Describe yourself in one word. *Complex.*

11. Do you get jealous easily? *No, not easily. But, don't push me.*

12. What is your idea of the perfect date? *Anything outside the normal "dinner and a movie" date. A spur of the moment picnic, a trip to the museum, things of that nature.*

13. What talent do you wish you'd been born with? *I wish I could sing*

14. What is your saddest memory? *Losing my brother when I was barely 3.*

15. Do you believe in soul mates? *Yes, I do.*

16. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? *In high school, yes. I was pregnant at least twice...while I was still a virgin. Imagine that.*

17. What are three things most people don't know about you? *(1)When I'm on a plane, I pray the entire time. (2)I believe that chocolate is the most amazing treat ever. (3)I'm a lot more scared of things than I actually show. My game face is serious though.*

18. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? *I swear I am so simple. Listening and hearing what I'm saying is sexy. Using that info at a later date is sexy. It lets me know that he heard me and cared enough to remember something as simple as what my favorite flowers are.*

19. How do you let off some steam? *I listen to music, read, write, some times drink a glass of wine.*

20. Would you befriend yourself if you were someone else? *Of course, I am a great friend!*

21. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? *He has the most amazing heart, soul and spirit. I love the way his mind works. I love the way he calls me baby. Those are some of my favorite things about him.*

22. Are you a lover or a fighter? *I'm a lover. But, I will fight for who and what I love.*

23. What is your favorite quote and why? *It changes daily but I really love "A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, but a beautiful woman with a brain is an absolutely lethal combination." And, I love it because it motivates me to be more, do more, learn more.*

24. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? *Yes, his name was Corey and we got into a lot of trouble together.*

25. What is the meaning of life? *I believe the meaning of life is to learn all you can while you are here and share it with others. I also believe that its about loving with everything in you. To fully experience everything you can


No comments:

Post a Comment