Thursday, November 17, 2011

90's Wonders

Being a teen in the 90's was awesome. Don't argue with me on my opinion. It's my own and I don't need any cosigners. The music, the fashion, the original movies. Teens today are growing up in a world where remakes run rampant and originality is a foreign concept. The music of my teenage years still make me happy. I started thinking about the many groups who were basically only good for one great hit. I miss real R&B.

I was watching youtube videos the other night. I was reminiscing and started looking up old groups. Who amongst you remember U.N.V. or Coming of Age or Rome? None of these acts lasted very long. But they all had one or two singles that were hits to me. I wanted to share a few of my favorites. I wonder where these people are now and if they are still involved with music in any way. That would make a great show. One hot wonders make the music industry very interesting. Are there any 90's acts that you miss? Tell me all about them. Enjoy the videos.












No comments:

Post a Comment