Friday, March 15, 2013

Movie Review: "Olympus Has Fallen"

Have you seen the trailers for "Olympus Has Fallen" yet? If not, please check it out. I LOVE free things. So, when the passes to see an early screening of the new film "Olympus Has Fallen" landed in my inbox, I was happy. The trailer for this movie was intriguing to me. So, seeing it early and for free was a no brainer.  The premise of the movie is that the White House is taken over by terrorists and the President is taken hostage. What follows is a one man rescue mission. If you are not a fan of guns, violence and gore, then this is not the movie for you. It is essentially an action film. I LOVED every moment of it. The story line is very believable because anything is possible. The movie is very fast paced and action filled. I was loving it. 


The theater was packed. I loved hearing the reaction of the audience throughout the movie. The promoters gave out these pins (shown below) which I thought was nice. The pin says OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN. Walking out of the theater, everyone was talking about how much they loved the movie. The action was exciting and the acting was great. I did not move the entire 2 hours. What scares me is that this seems totally possible. It makes me question how safe the White House is and how safe our First Family is. This movie stars Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart, Dylan McDermott, Angela Bassett, and Cole Hauser to name a few. It premieres March 22, 2013. It is a must see if you like these types of movies. 



1 comment: