Sunday, March 10, 2013

Just Because I Felt Like It: Justin Timberlake on SNL

Last night, Justin Timberlake returned to "Saturday Night Live" as a host for the 5th time. Every time he hosts, he is awesome. He has great comedic timing. He always makes me laugh. He was also the musical guest as well. He performed "Suit & Tie" with Jay-Z (!!!) and "Mirrors." I love both songs. He brought back some of his famous characters in the skits. My favorite being the "Veganville" skit. I enjoyed almost every skit (minus one) last night. Just wanted to share for those who missed it. Get into JT!!




Oh and here are a few of my other favorite JT/SNL skits from his other 4 hosting appearances. "Dick In A Box" is SNL gold and a classic to me!!!





2 comments:

  1. You know I loved Veganville! Someone had posted it to fb so I caught it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it obviously. Glad you did as well, MB.

      Delete