Monday, September 10, 2012

Get Into It: Samsung Galaxy S III



I am eligible for an upgrade with Sprint. Although I am not really in the market for a new phone because my HTC Evo 3D is awesome, I had the opportunity to test out the new Samsung Galaxy S III. I was slightly interested in this cell when I first heard of it. But, after playing around with it this weekend, I am sold. The screen is amazingly vibrant. It is an AMOLED screen. My Evo does not have this. The Galaxy is up to date with the Android 4.0 operating system. Which to me is a plus because it is what I am used to with my current cell. Everything moves really fast and efficiently. I've literally being playing with this cell all day. I like new phones. Love to figure them out. This one has made my Saturday afternoon very enjoyable.



This phone is very slim. It's thinner than my cell. It is also wider too. It's so light that I forgot that I was holding it. It fits comfortably in the palm of my hand. I love that aspect of it. The stock apps were the same as the ones I have. There isn't much difference outside of look and feel. Everything else on the Galaxy are things that I am accustomed to with the Evo. I am an Android fan. If I do decide to upgrade, this is the phone I will begetting. I love HTC but change is good. So, if you are in the market for a new Android, get into the Samsung Galaxy S III.

No comments:

Post a Comment