Tuesday, February 07, 2012

This Superbowl Was A Snooze...

Superbowl Sunday has come and gone. The Giants bested the Patriots to win the Superbowl Sunday. As someone who loves football, I was underwhelmed. The game was not interesting or exciting. There was not one breakout moment. There were no great plays, wonderful intercepts or even hard hits. The Superbowl was a snoozefest. I'm not a fan of either team so that could've played a part in my opinion of it. But the overall consensus online is the same as mine. I think the only people who enjoyed the games were Giants fans. Congrats to the team and their fans.

The halftime performance was interesting. Madonna is in her 50's. She was ok to me. She performed 4 songs, 3 old and her current single. It was nice to see Madonna perform with LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, and MIA. My favorite part of her performance was the end. She sang my favorite song "Like A Prayer" with a choir and CeeLo. The Superbowl halftime performances have truly sucked since Janet's nipplegate.

Anyway, next year's Superbowl will be held in my city. I think it would be awesome if my hometeam gets to play in the big game in their own dome!! Yes, I'm already looking forward to it and the next season of football. And then there is the ongoing basketball season, All Star Weekend and playoffs to look forward to. The sports fan in me is smiling. Did you guys enjoy the game? What was your take on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment