Saturday, February 11, 2012

Places I Must Visit: Greece



There is no where on this Earth that I want to visit more than Greece. I have been intrigued by this beautiful country since I was 11. My fascination with the country stems from Mythology. I want to see Athens so I can visit some of the historical buildings. The Parthenon is beautiful in pictures. I am sure it is even more so in person. I also want to see Santorini and Mykonos. The seas in Greece appear like an unbelievable blue in pictures. The houses are all white with blue roofs. I could get lost in the photos I peruse online. Each one more breathtaking than the previous one.



I love baklava and have had a shot of ouzo before. I want to eat Greek food in an outdoor café in Greece. The country just seems like a wonderful place. It has been on my list forever. I need to scratch it off. Need to make it there and experience every aspect of it. I may even be a tad bit obsessed with the country. I blame literature. Reading about Greece made my love of the country grow. That is why it is one of the places I have to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment