Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tag, You're It!!


It's a Tag game. I saw this on another blog. It looked very interesting. So I wanted to try it here.

So, here are the rules:
You must post the rules.
Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.
Comment below to let me know of you're going to participate in this Tag game! Ok here goes:

*11 Facts About Me*

1. I'm so bossy. I'm the oldest so it comes with the territory.
2. I love chocolate. Like for real.
3. I hate my nose. I blame my Dad, it's his nose. Lol.
4. Until I was about 29, the thought of childbirth freaked me out completely.
5. I have extra bones in my foot. It's hereditary.
6. I am lightweight obsessed with the letter K, the color purple and the number 3.
7. I love grapes but hate grape flavored food.
8. I want to go to San Fran just to ride the streetcars up & down the hills.
9. I have a strange sense of humor but it works.
10. I love to use the close captions on the tv. I'd rather read than watch tv.
11. I find myself somewhat consumed by one person and that makes me a little anti-social. But I'm more than ok with that.

*Ariel's Questions*

1. What CD is currently in your CD Player? "Watch The Throne"

2. When was the last time you cried and why? This past weekend. And, sometimes you just need to release some tears.

3. What is your favorite book? "The Enormous Egg"

4. Where is your favorite place to shop online? Amazon.

5. What is your astrological sign? Sagittarius.

6. What is your dream job? Writer.

7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? San Diego.

8. Name five of your favorite make up products (brand, color, etc). I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I dig shadows by Mac, mascara by CoverGirl, lip glosses by Avon, & liners by Sephora.

9. What is your favorite running shoe? Nike

10. What is your current workout regimen? I need to find some motivation & join a gym. Seriously.

11. What is your favorite reality TV show? I love Bethenny.

*Michelle's Questions*

1. Where did you grow up? New Orleans, La.

2. What was your favorite subject in school? English, Spanish & Yearbook.

3. Do you have an emergency savings fund? Yep.

4. What’s your favorite way to spend free time? Spending it with HIM.

5. MTV or BET? IF I have to choose, BET just for The Game.

6. Do you live in a house or an apartment? Apartment (for now).

7. What’s your favorite snack? Chocolate Covered Pretzels.

8. Potatoes or rice? Potatoes

9. What’s your favorite type of shoe? Flats & platforms.

10. Whose your favorite actress or female actor? Julia Roberts & Sanaa Lathan.

11. Favorite male actor? Nicholas Cage & John Travolta.

*Kiki J's Questions*

1. What is the name of your favorite restaurant? *

2. First celebrity crush?

3. Worst subject in high school? Math

4. You have one hour before an event and you have everything you need but shoes, what is your last minute go-to shoe store? Shoe-nami.

5. Hoops, studs or big bold earrings? Hoops.

6. Spring or Fall? Fall.

7. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes/arms.

8. You have the weekend all to yourself, what are your plans? Spa pedicure, read, write, nap.

9. You've won an all expense paid vacation for one, where would you go? Santorini, Greece.

10. If you had the choice to choose to go back to school for free or travel the world for free, which would you take? Travel the world.

11. Last but not least, what is your dream job? Writing novels while being a stay at home mom.

And, here are my questions. Enjoy.
1. Something you do when you're alone.
2. Your favorite article of clothing.
3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
4. What was your favorite movie as a kid?
5. Are you living the life you envisioned for yourself as a child?
6. Is there something you want to say to someone but are afraid of the outcome? If yes, tell me.
7. Worst movie you've seen this year?
8. Who do you think will win the GOP nomination, Santorum, Romney, Gingrich, or Paul?
9. Can you survive a day without your cell? If so, is it torturous?
10. Tell me about your best date.
11. What do you love about blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment