Saturday, June 02, 2012

It's My Hair: Eyebrow Edition


My eyebrows are a big deal to me. They've been arched with a straight razor, plucked, waxed and threaded. All painful in their own right. But all necessary. I literally feel slightly undone when they aren't perfectly snatched. I am in a threading phase. I do not see myself moving on from here. It's more expensive than the others. The winning factor is that it lasts longer than waxing, plucking or using a razor. The pain is minimal compared to the others. I love the way my brows look after they've been threaded. 


I'm lucky in the sense that I have a pretty perfect natural arch. This, I've been told, makes it almost impossible to mess them up while grooming them. But, like the old saying goes, almost doesn't count. I've had my fair share of mishaps when it comes to my brows. My profile picture is the perfect example of my precisely threaded eyebrows. That is my goal every time I get them done. I know, I know, I'm such a girlie girl. I am very much into primping myself. My appearance is important to me. My eyebrows are high on that list. What about you, ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment