Sunday, June 10, 2012

Discover New Drinks!

I am a social drinker. I love a good vodka or a great glass of wine. Martini's are my mixed drink of choice these days. I usually stick to the basics when I drink. A dirty martini or a glass of Merlot. Sometimes, like this past weekend, I decided to deviate from that. I went to two different places and had a few new drinks. They were are all a success. So, I wanted to share them with you.



I've been a Moscato fan long before Drake rapped about it. I've tried a few different brands. I've never been disappointed by any of them. I think I've found one of my favorites. It is Gianni Doglia Moscato d'Asti. This Moscato is very sweet but not overly so. I was very impressed with it. The bottle's were reasonably priced. And, our glasses stayed full all night. I will definitely be enjoying this again. Even though I prefer reds, Moscato and Chardonnay's will always be fine with me. A good glass of wine can never be a bad thing. So, these are my new found discoveries. You guys should check them out.



This drink right here ^^^ is my absolute new favorite drink!! It's a fresh strawberry martini. I had it last weekend from Bonefish Grill. I am a vodka girl which means I love a good martini. It was made with Square One Botanical vodka, hand-muddled strawberries and chamomile citrus tea infusion. This is the best mixture ever. I love strawberries so much. They are my favorite fruit. I have never had a martini that included strawberries in any way. It was as good as it looks. It was sweet and smooth. It wasn't too strong but it was just right. I had two. Get into it, people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment