Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Get Into It: Got 2B Real

Youtube is the home to so many little gems. I love that I keep running across them. The "Got 2B Real" series is hilarious for more reasons than one. It is a parody of some of the biggest divas in the music industry. Patti, Beyonce, Aretha, Mary, Janet, Dionne, Chaka, Mariah, Rihanna, and Fantasia all make multiple appearances. It is full of snarky, shady comments. It's like a reality show of women we love and love to hate. The voices are literally spot on.

Below are the last two episodes of GTBR. The creator of the series goes by the name Patti LaHelle. She is hilarious. She does all the voices for the shady parodies. She always makes me laugh. If you are in need of a laugh, please get into this series. I have heard that this may be the end of the series. That makes me sad. They are such great little gems. Please do yourself a favor and check it out on youtube.




No comments:

Post a Comment